Community post

Discussion

Thick CM 12 & 13 dpo

Hey so this is my first post. My DH and I just recently started TTC. I started having symptoms like bloating, pressure, cramps and gas around 10 dpo. I got 2 BFN's and got a little discouraged. I was thinking that I was out for this month. Then on 12 and 13 dpo the symptoms continued to get stronger and I even got nauseous those two days. I got this really thick, almost snot like CM on my toilet paper. It was creamy and thick but sticky and had just a very light yellowish color. Since then, my symptoms have diminished a lot. Still having a little cramping but the bloating is much better. I O'ed early in my cycle so my Af isn't due for 6 days. I'm on 15 dpo now but I don't want to take another disappointing HPT. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? It's much appreciated. Sorry for the TMI. Thanks.

User Image

7 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I just find out that I was pregnant Monday at 13 dpo. At 10dpo i went to the bathroom and had yellowish creamy snot looking dsicharge and that was it. SO... It sounds promising! i hope that helped. We have been trying for almost two years and this was the first time I got the creamy snot discharge. Good luck!

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[ur

9 years ago

Thank you tcmc121011. I'm really hoping for good news. I've never seen discharge like that so hopefully that's a good sign. And congrats to you!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi
I usually have watery cm around AF due date but when I fall pregnant I have sticky cm and still dry :) :)

User Image

9 years ago

Any update??? Did you test again?

9 years ago

Yes I took another test that night and it was BFN... I guess I'm just waiting on my AF now. No signs yet that she's going to show but we'll see. I was having a lot of pregnancy symptoms for about a week but those have gone now. We'll try again next month. I just started charting so hopefully that will help. Thanks for checking in. :)

User Image

I'm sorry! ;( I have been charting for a year now. I don't the perfect cycle. Charting will show exactly when you ovulate. If you have any questions I'm here. You can go look at my charts if you would like. Hope you have a good all weekend!

9 years ago

Thank you. I will check out your charts. I just stopped taking bc last month for the first time in seven years so it might take a couple months to regulate but it's fun to practice. ;). You have a good weekend too. I'll let you know if I get any good news.

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo