Community post

Discussion

AF is late.

Long story short I have cycles that range from 28-29 days. I recently had a 30 day cycle due to changes in medication. I am on CD 38 now with a ton of symptoms. I have taken numerous tests. Quite a few have been negative while one was an indent line. My breasts are insanely swollen, tender, and are behaving in a way that has only happened when I was pregnant. I have been TTC for over 2 1/2 years and I had a miscarriage back in September. I have been TTC ever since and was on my second cycle of fertilaid. I wonder if all of this is because of the fertilaid or if I really have conceived but I'm just not testing positive? I remember very well what it felt like and my body is telling me something. If I don't get AF By mid June I will go see a doctor (or before if I am able to). In the mean time, I will try not to test or stress myself out, keep taking my prenatals, and take care of myself. Has anyone had experience with this?

Non vedo l'ora di conoscerti il mio bambino. "I can't wait to meet you my child"

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi there.. Just wanted to know ..how did it go for you...

Wishing you all the luck

Me:28 DH :30 Rx PCOD in 2008 OCT 2010 : Surprise ; Ttc since April /may 2013. 2013 :Oct-dec 3 clomid cycles (50/100mg) (cd3-7) bfn 2014 : Jan : clomid + injectables Feb : same March :clomid + injectables+ iui April : off May : polyp detected on usg June :D&C + tube clearing+ ovarian drilling +polyp removal

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo