Community post

Discussion

Looking for a cycle buddy!

Hello! I'm 21 yrs old ttc my first and DH is 24 with one from previous relationship. As of 5/21 I'll be 6dpo, and I'm just looking for buddy to take on the agonizing tww. Been ttc for about 5 months give or take, and no luck so far. Just kind of feeling out this month already, which I don't feel is a good sign :(

&&

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hey rissa21
My dh and I are ttc, first cycle. After a year of it being just under discussion it's finally happening.
I am only 1dpo but already so impatient just looking for signs.
What I can recommend is Zinc tablets for him. Suppose to make his swimmers stronger and Conceive plus fertility lube. Helps the swimmers get to where they need to be :) hope this helps
Now I know this can take up to 6 months if not more, but I'm optimistic!
GOOD LUCK :)

9 years ago

Congrats on getting to start! I know you have to be excited.
Thank you so much for the advice, I will definitely look into it.
Good luck to you as well :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies....

I too am ttc#1 and should be about 5dpo, if ovulation on opk is correct. My cycles are irregular which are really hard to detect a definite Opk but I guess I'm trying to be patient and also not drive myself crazy during this tww.... buddies would be awesome not to drive myself mad lol... tons of baby dust to you both...

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo