Community post

Discussion

TTC my first for 5 months. Thoughts on fertility medicine?

Hello! I'm not new to this website, however I am new to the forum. I'm currently TTC and have been for about 5 months. So far I've had absolutely no luck, and the insurance for my new job has not kicked in yet so a doctors visit is out of the question. I've been really down in the dumps about it so I'm looking at some new options. I was thinking about looking into getting some fertility or vitamin supplements, but was wanting some other thoughts on the matter, since I don't know anyone personally who has taken them. Is there anything that helped you ladies conceive?

and good luck :)

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I've heard preseed is definately worth trying! Its a little spendy at 22 bucks for a tube of lube, but I've heard many stories of people trying for months and getting a bfp first time trying it! They have vitimins called fertility blend or something online you could also try! Anyway, just make sure your covering all the bases around o time, and that's just about all you can do!

Mill

9 years ago

Thank you so much. I had heard about the preseed but had not done any research on it, but it's definitely something I will look into.
Good luck & baby dust :)

9 years ago • Post starter

I am in the same boat. We have been trying since December. We started using preseed two months ago and so far no luck. My husband gets deployed soon so we only have one maybe two more chances to get preggers before he deploys. I hope it will work next month!

9 years ago

Good luck! I sort of know the feeling, mine will be going on a TDY during my fertile point next month so ugh. :/

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo