Community post

Discussion

how are u holding up during your tww.

its kinda longer than it really is 5dpo have 9 more days to test. I'm 5dpo today and I dnt feel like anytin is happening again. Oh my gush. I wanna av a bfp dis cycle.

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

....aside from trying NOT to drive myself crazy lol, I think I'm doing uhhh alright. I too have not felt or seen much difference... possible cramping but I'm like could that be AF.... so much baby dust to you and fingers crossed on your bfp.

9 years ago

Same boat here, I'm about 5dpo and currently haven't felt squat. I really just have the feeling I'm out this month, but I'm trying not to let it overtake my brain. (I'm sure you know how that goes.)
Good luck though, hoping for a bfp!

9 years ago

I am on cycle day 27 and expecting my period on cycle day 31-35. Not expecting to be pregnant because we didnt get to baby dance much except once around my time of ovulation and it was on my last day. So basically I just want my AF over with so we can move on with trying again. Best wishes to all you ladies!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo