Community post

Discussion

15 dpo confused :/

SORRY TMI

i had my mirena removed on the 25th april no bleeding after removal, my ovulation was on the 5th May, confirmed with egg white mucus, on the 15th i had a creamy pinkish cm that i just realise when i wipped.

since 6dpo, but getting worse from 8dpo im having terrible nauseas, cant stand the smell of eggs or sweet corn (i work on a coffee shop) dizzy spells, bloated and gassy. and from 10dpo i need to wear my workout bras because i don't fit on my normal ones.

Im really confused im 15 dpo, i always been really regular so my AF shoulda been here yesterday.

Had appointment with my doctor yesterday and another urine test that came out negative. the doctor just told me to keep testing because i just came out from mirena is not gonna be that easy to get pregnant

Sorry the log test but im really confused

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I would keep testing because it has happened before that women get pregnant right off of birth control. But, I just ended a 52 day cycle straight off of bcp. I had a lot of crazy things happening to my body. It could even just be your hormones trying to balance. Try not to stress too much about it, but I know it is easier said than done. I hope it's a bfp for you, though! Good luck!

9 years ago

thank you, i will keep testing till the AF arrives :D

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo