Community post

Discussion

TTC 2nd baby for 7 months

I'm going insane. This is our 7th month of trying for our second baby! Stupid me thought it would be easy. Each month is getting harder and harder to cope. I feel like my heart is breaking from the inside out.. and my dreams of having four kids are never going to happen. I'm only 21! And according to statistics I should fall pregnant easily. My whole family only has to see a penis and they fall pregnant. What is wrong with me???
I feel myself getting more and more depressed each month. Everyone keeps telling me to relax or stop trying and it will happen. I have tried meditation, sperm friendly lube, certain positions, vitamins for me and my husband, healthy eating, husband wearing loose underwear etc. I'm losing it :(
I know other people have been trying for longer and I don't know how u cope? I need help.
I have had several chemical pregnancies and they suck! Get your hopes up.
Does anyone have any words of wisdom??
I'm really not coping.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

From what you're saying it might be stress of ttc that may be preventing it happening. I know its hard though. I think it's damaging my chances as well.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo