Community post

Discussion

Pregnancy symptoms b4 positive opk, or is it all in my head?

Well I tested opk on cd 14 for the very first time and I got a positive. It says wait five minutes but I believe it showed up within two minutes. I used first response opk and I have had some white cm the past two or three days so I'm not sure if I ovulated today or a few days ago. I have been cramping, and just having an upset stomach. I've had headaches, a lot of belching, backaches and a little constipation. Anyone having similar symptoms before positive opk??

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Well, it's obviously impossible to get pregnancy symptoms before you even show a positive OPK - BUT....what you described is fairly common for ovulation in many women.

Try not to symptom spot, or you'll drive yourself crazy :) Enjoy the ride!

9 years ago

I think a lot of symptoms are similar to your monthly visitor so is very confusing. Also there will be a lot of wishful thinking playing it's part as well.... We have all been there.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo