Community post

Discussion

Just started using Pre seed. Anyone else use it?

We have been trying for #2 for 4 months so far. I know not long, but we dont want to conceive ASAP. I got pregnant with #1 on the first try. I recently decided to try pre seed. I should be Oing in the next couple days. We used it for the first time last night and I really liked it. Since I go to bed 2hrs before DH gets home from work, I put it in when I went to bed and it stayed put while I slept. I didn't need nearly as much as it suggests in the instructions. While I know its no guarantee that it will work, I have my fingers crossed.
Anyone else using it? Or used it in the past with success?

TTC #2

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

i used it with my first and got my bfp. i am trying it again. i also used less then recommended i felt like i didn't need as much. good luck!

User Image

8 years ago

Thanks Sunny. Good luck to you as well.

TTC #2

8 years ago • Post starter

This is my first time using PreSeed as well. I used it every other day during my fertile window leading up to my O date and DH and I really loved it. We've been trying for a little bit over a year now, so we're hoping that this is it for us.

I've done alot of resaerch on it before trying it myself and it seems it has helped many women get the BFP's.

Hopefully we can get our BFP's with this cycle.
Good luck to you!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo