Community post

Discussion

Which OPK work best?

This is my first time charting my ovulation with OPK. With my son we weren't doing any charting. Since having him I was on birth control (Implanon for a year and then Seasonale) and stopped when DH and I figured we would start trying for #2. Well since coming off birth control my cycles have been really irregular and my OB reccomended I use OPK and temping to help pin point ovulation. Which OPK do you find work the best? I bought a pack online from early-pregnancy-test.com, has anyone used them before and what are your thoughts? Any ones that work better but aren't going to break the bank? Which ones should be avoided? Thank you in advance ladies :)

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I don't really know exactly, lol. But, I did get some from earlypregnancytest.com too. I was trying to use them before this cycle, but I had already passed ovulation. I also got clear blue digital because I found them on sale for $6.50 a 7pk. I have heard those are the best. Everywhere I have looked for reviews though has said good and bad. I think it may be just personal preference. I can let you know within the next couple weeks which one I like better! Good luck!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo