Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

2Frsty - I'm still here too! You are not alone. We are also moving this month! We aren't actively paying attention to timing and everything this month (its just too much with buying the house, moving, and how crazy work is). But it was nice to see that DH is still on board with TTC. I fell asleep early last night, but he woke me up and we BDed. His comment "I didn't want to waste 2 nights in a row"

User Image

9 years ago

Awwwww......

9 years ago • Post starter

Danielle, yay for BD! I "typically" don't like to be woken up for ANYTHING but every now and then it's nice to get that little surprise! DH and I BD for this 1st time in a few days last night, too. His work schedule has been running him ragged the last few days, so when he IS home, he's been too tired. But finding out yesterday that yet another good friend of mine is pregnant kinda out me in the dumps, so it was nice to have that intimacy.

AFM: Well, my temp didn't have a huge spike this morning, so I'm hoping that means that it's going to level out and be a bit more reliable. My OPK was stark negative yesterday, so hopefully it starts darkening up soon.

Linda

9 years ago

GL to you both 2frosty & Danielle!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

OK ladies, so I need some help. I finally sprang for the Clearblue Advanced Digital ovulation test. Yesterday was CD 9 so I tested and got a blank circle. I tested again just a few minutes ago, and got a flashing smily face. The line on it was twice as dark as it was yesterday. I'm guessing that it means I'm at high fertility? In the past the only digital I used was the First Response ovulation predictor, and it just has a +YES or an -NO. The Clearblue is supposed to identify more fertile days. Anyone have any advise and/or experience with these? I got sick of staring at the Internet Cheapies trying to figure out if the line was just the right shade of darkness.

Linda

9 years ago

ive used the clear blue ovulation kit with no flashing smiley. some women love the flashing smiley one, some ppl hate it. my dr said to just use the regular one because the flashing throws everyone off.

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

I took another one later in the afternoon, and it was still flashing. So luckily DH and I got our on tonight! I'm trying to stay really positive about this cycle. My progesterone levels were fairly low last cycle; my Dr says it didn't indicate an O at all. I think I did O, just later than normal and it may not have been a strong one. So I'm just that this is our month. I'd love to get a beautiful right before we get into our new house!

Linda

9 years ago

I Hope you get one too this month!!

9 years ago • Post starter

FX for you 2frsty!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I think DH is more into ing this month than I am!! I just figured with our crazy month, if it happened then it happened. But I wasn't going to stress over it. He has "baby making, packing/cleaning" on our list of to-dos tonight. So glad its not just me wanting it badly

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo