Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Thank you Neisa....
I haven't told hubby yet....deciding if I want to wait until he gets home...or shoot him an email!...

And the funny thing is....I DID NOT feel pregnant....thought I missed my window.....had all those regular pre-af cramps....I ABSOLUTELY thought I was out this month again.

God is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Neisa, it must have worked. No weird dreams!

ladyshipe!!!! That's pretty AMAZING!!! how many DPO are you? So freaking happy for you! :)

I'm 8 DPO and I'm already feeling out.. woke up with AF like cramps. I'm not due until next Thursday but feeling like a repeat of last month. :( implantation, maybe? God I hope so! Tested this morning with a DG cheapy with FMU and of course BFN.. headache and boobs are still very sore but dry CM. I usually dry up a couple days before AF. No other symptoms as of right now.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Honestly Bumpin. I don't know...I gave up doing all that stuff...just went with the wind....lol
I think I am 13 dpo today.

I was due my period I think 2 days ago.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOUUUUU!!!! so when u gonna tell hubby :)

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

CLAAAUUUUDDDIIIIAAAA!!!!!

I don't know.....I am still in disbelief.

I want to do one of those digitals to REALLY confirm tho...seeing as I used those cheapies.

Should I email him the pics?????

ah good point! go get u a frer and then send him pics girl im so happy for u i know uve been waiting for this. u made my day!!!

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

I am super happy for you as well, ladyshipe!! FX for more BFP's this month. Maybe you have put some luck on this thread!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Yes!!!

to all of you....
Love you gals much!

I told hubby....via email...he called me and was pretty much stuttering in disbelief!..LOL

He doesn't want to work anymore...wants to come home...

Awe, that is SOO sweet!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo