Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies! I hope you guys don't mind if I join. I have been reading on this thread for awhile now trying to get caught up with everything. I am currently 7 DPO. I tested yesterday and today and of course . I am going to wait until Friday at 10 DPO to test again.. maybe.. LOL. I am really feeling pregnant this month, but I did last month as well. I am pretty confident though! My bbs are so dang sore and I have been having some of the craziest dreams. Last night I dreamt I had a fish tank and forgot to feed the fish. Well, when I went to check on the fish there was only one fish and about 5 tiny baby cows (LMAO I KNOW) and they were all dead :( I woke up after that so idk what happened next. This TWW is driving me bonkers!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Welcome Bumpin...

LOL - cows and fish...hmmmm....someone ate too late last night....

for you and ton loads of

9 years ago • Post starter

Idk, but it was pretty crazy!! The other night it was tiny baby turtles that talked to me. I named them after the TMNT, LOL. I am hoping I will sleep "dream free" tonight and no tiny baby cows, LOL. Thank you & to you as well!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi Bumpin4Baby :-) That was QUITE a dream!!! lol

Lady, I second that emotion, and I have all my limbs crossed for you! If i really didn't O until CD 21 like the chart is catching, then I'll have a 35 day cycle!!! I've NEVER had a 35 day cycle; so this will be interesting. Usually my period starts early afternoon on whatever day it's supposed to come, and...NOT A PEEP. We shall see if i'm just running a wee bit behind, because if I AM pregnant...well, that would be a damn miracle this month, lol. I'm sure we didn't bd in the window unless I O'd ridiculously early!

9 years ago

Neisa - I hope this is your month...how are you feeling?

Hi Neisa!

Yes it was!! I had a terrible dream the night before last, but it is quite upsetting to talk about but it also included death. I'm not sure what all that means. I really just want a peaceful night's sleep with no dreams unless it is of being pregnant (with a baby, hopefully not a zebra or something, LOL).

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

A ZEBRA!!!!

Lady, pretty good...normal. Outside of my bbs being sore, and slight waves of nausea nothing really happening. I've had some light cramping on and off today, which might be an indication that AF is coming; but we'll see if my temp drops tomorrow...then i'll know.

Bumpin4Baby, i'm crossing my fingers for sweet dreams for you tonight

9 years ago

Welll....I CANNOT believe my eyes

User Image

The first test was early this morning right after hubby left for work around 4 a.m. My hands were shaking when I saw the faint line, I thought it was an evap line....I put it down and went back to bed.
Took the second test....and line showed again.....so..I don't think this is an evap line ladies!!!!

I am in tears.....tears of Joy.....

LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

My goodness!!!!! I am SO EXCITED for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can hardly contain myself....I know I haven't been on this journey with you as long as most of these women, but I really can't wait to follow you through these next beautiful 9 months!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo