Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

2Frsty - So glad you get some family time together! All those symptoms sound like its still a possibility

AFM, can't tell what's going on with me. Still trying not to over analyze every symptom, but I almost never have sore boobs before AF and the past 2 days they have been sore. AF would normally be here on Monday or Tuesday but last night I started to feel some minor cramping. And this morning I felt a bit as well while walking into the office. Still trying my best to wait and see. I'm not really wanting to POAS this time around. I really don't want to see a negative again. that all the above symptoms and the fact that I have been crazy tired even while taking the prenatal vitamins (I don't normally have an issue as long as I am taking a vitamin with iron) will result in a this month!

Update to add: I had to leave work early today because my stomach got really upset out of nowhere. that it means good news is coming soon!!

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks ladies!! Today was the 25th, and still ! I couldn't resist POAS when we got home from Sea World, and I got a few of what "could" be the faintest bfp's of all time. But I have had "line eye" for days now, and considering it was like 9:00 at night, I'm not putting much stock in it. I'll POAS again tomorrow morning. I've had some twingy cramps off and on all day since yesterday; I loaded up the bag I took with me with tampons just in case. I can prove the Dr wrong; they said my progesterone didn't indicate O this cycle. I'd love to wake up to a beautiful but I can't say I'm really hopeful...

Danielle--> for you, lady!! When is AF due??

Linda

9 years ago

eeeekk !!!
You ladies are getting me all excited over here.

AFM: AF due in about 2 days. Still nothing to report...only tender boobies....happens every month.

9 years ago • Post starter

AF would normally be due Monday. Yesterday and today I've been nauseous. But today I started spotting. It started out really really light pink earlier. But this evening it was more red than pink. Still not a lot but I'm a little worried I'm out. Trying to stay positive that it's implantation bleeding and will be gone by morning. Normally with AF I have lots of painful cramps and major pms symptoms the day I start. But just still tired, nauseous, weepy, and moody today. It is 12 dpo so there is still a chance.

User Image

9 years ago

Hello! I am 11dpo (I think). I haven't been temping- many reasons and excuses, but I'm trying to get on track.

My cycles are CRAZY- my last was 200 days - period in dec and then not gain until end of June! It's impossible to know when AF is due and it's driving me nuts. I was taking hpt once a week just to make sure I wasn't preg, but no luck.

This cycle feels different and I am hopeful. I had sore breasts, but that's gone away some. I've heard crampy feeling too, but I don't know if it's cramps or gas!!! :)

Best of luck to all- I'm holding out on testing. I think ill use a cheapie test tomorrow and see and then wait another week if neg.

9 years ago

Sneha--> Sounds like PCOS to me! Have you been diagnosed with it? I was diagnosed with it in 2007, but I'm one of the lucky ones that has AF once a month. I just don't ovulate on my own. You might talk to your Dr about starting Metformin. It's a medication to control diabetes, but it's made all the difference in the world to me! I didn't know what a regular AF was until I started it! and to you my friend!

AFM: Still but my tests were stark white today. I POAS with FMU and again this afternoon - nada. So I'm guessing that I'm out yet again this month, and that they were right about no O. Why does my body hate me??

Linda

9 years ago

got me today. Not heavy yet, but definitely there. Gonna try the Soy Iso + Clomid this month to see how the results come out.

Linda

9 years ago

Well showed bad today!! Definitely out this month. Now to get through the major cramping and onto trying again.

User Image

9 years ago

Danielle and 2frsty, Blah! Sorry that witch came to town...I'll be holding a boycott for you next month

Lady, what's going on with you?!?

AFM: CD 31...no AF...because I could have ovulated on one of three possible days i'm just twiddling my thumbs...2 out of the 3 days have passed...4 more days to see if the 3rd day passes...

9 years ago

You know...I repsonded but somehow thougth that I clicked the submit button..I guess not..

Anyhoo...sorry to hear that ladies...

I am here awaiting for AF to show like you Neisa...let the twindling of the thumbs begin.

AF was due yesterday..but I could have ovulated later than I thought...so just waiting her out... Took a test 2 days ago and .

I am having those pre AF cramps....feels like she is about to show anytime.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo