Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

I'm out ladies, AF just came to town :-/ Onward!

Baby dust to all!

9 years ago

Awwwwww...sorry ladies!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm out this month! Had some very minor spotting last week, but AF showed up with a vengeance yesterday! Now to wait and try again!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi everyone!! I know it's been a minute....my work schedule has been hellish and i had a death in the family. Has anyone else gotten in the last week? My honey and I had a little slip up lol...turns out that slip up was on my day of ovulation.....so we'll see what happens. I'm not gonna get my hopes up, but i'lll keep you ladies posted. is supposed to be here next thursday 7/10. I guess if she shows up, we'll try to stick to our plan of waiting tip August lol.....how is everyone doing?

9 years ago

What's up with everyone? Nobody writes that much anymore. Like I said I ordered some opks this month and I started on CD9 and I hardly saw a line at all, but today the line was very noticeable. Not darker than the control line of course, but my O date is the 5th or 6th. So I think I'll be getting a positive opk in the next few days. Then a lot of BD for DH and I. I have been really stressed here lately so even though I know I need to stop taking my xanax's I have been taking them as needed of course. I have a question for all you ladies, my DH is on 10mg of Celexa. Now I have read that can do things to the either quality or quantity and motility of the sperm. He's on it for antidepressants and even if he was stopped, it would take up to 4-6 weeks too leave his system. Any advice ladies on this? This is his 1st month on it and hasn't even finished his 1st pack. I'm just worried that if I do everything right, that this could be a problem for us. Hope to hear back from you girls soon!!!
for a

Michelle

9 years ago

Michelle--> I wouldn't worry about the Celexa. Truth be told, it could be more harmful to come off of them than for him to stay on them. For most men, sperm quality is no issue, regardless of medications (provided they're not on anything for cancer like methyltrexate, or the like.) It will help to keep him in the BD-ing mood, and that's a good thing!

AFM--> Busy, busy, busy week! DH has been out in the field all week long, and my kid's teething again! And evidently he's been having some attachment issues, so he's not wanted to let anyone but me rock him to sleep. This is one tired Momma! But it's a 4-day weekend for DH, so hopefully it'll be a good one. He goes to the promotion board tomorrow, so he does well and FINALLY gets promoted to Sergeant!!

Linda

9 years ago

Good luck and congrats to your hubby 2frsty!!!

9 years ago

Hi everyone. I am smack dab in the middle of my TWW or 7 DPO. This waiting is driving me batty! I have been on this site for almost a year now but not really trying until recently.

I am 32 years old and hubbie is 36. We are TTC#2 and our daughter is 4. I'm hoping it happens soon because I know I am getting older and menopause tends to happen early on my mom's side of the family.

Good luck to you all!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies, I'm 9PO and I'm feeling excited to start testing. I think I'll start tomorrow! though it's a little early I'm feeling a little hopeful this month!!

9 years ago

Just dropping in to spread some baby dust!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo