Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Don't mind at all.

I took this month off....too much stress, the tww is.

But supporting the ladies here who are in their tww.

9 years ago • Post starter

ditto on what ladyshipe said :) wife and i are actually probably waiting til october to try again. not as sad as i thought i would be but in hindsight its for the best.

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Hi @Beaglish and welcome! It's always a good thing to have support, no matter what the circumstance...I'll be interested to see how things turn out :-)

9 years ago

Heeeey Claudia!!!

How's the temping going?

Hey boo eh its going lol i stopped but AF came yesterday so started again today.

how are you doing?

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Chilling...

Waiting to see who else will show up with a BFP....

lol i know right me too

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Got the results of my progesterone yesterday ... guess who O'd after all?! Levels were 17 ... anything over 10 means I O'd! But I feel like I'm gonna start my period any second! So I'm almost positively out this month...

Linda

9 years ago

WHOOOOOOOTTTT!!!!

Giiiirrrllll 4 u!!!!!!

When's AF due??

Thanks.

The spotting has stopped, or at least slowed down so much I don't see it. It was never enough to even get on my undies. I'm always a little sick feeling because of stomach ulcers/acid reflux, so that's nothing new. I'm super super tired, but again, that doesn't mean much.

I'm afraid to get my hopes up either way, lol. I took a test earlier today. It was negative. I realize it might be too early yet.

Good luck 2Frsty!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo