Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

2Frsty - Sorry about that bug and your baby!....
and I am reeeallly sorry that it fooled you with all them symptoms.....maaannn...

Michelle - Sorry AF showed...on to next month.

Neisa - What's the verdict? How are you feeling today?
You're next in line for a .

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi @ladyshipe! You've been missed :-) I'm 11 dpo today, 7 days before AF is due. Not going to test until on or after 7/1. My temps have not dropped since after I O'd and my symptoms have more or less stayed the same...but I'm blaming this on my extended high progesterone levels. The only new thing is bbs are sore, this is common for me a week before AF though. All in all, I'm taking everything in stride, trying not to read too much into anything, and waiting for the time to pass...feels like forever :-)

Baby dust to all you beautiful ladies!

9 years ago

Neisa - I hear you....okay... I won't be the little voice in your head telling u to test....

lol, thanks for the support, Lady!

9 years ago

Well, I didn't even make it to Wed before breaking down and POAS (surprise surprise the hubby was the one pushing!). But since I'm only 10 or 11 dpo I'm not surprised it came back negative. It will be interesting to see what happens the rest of this week.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies, hope you dont mind me jumping in.

I have been ttc number 2 for about 4 months. I have a 6yr old daughter who is super keen to become a big sis!

Im on 7DPO today (I think! Im not temping or using OPK'S yet so guessing I ovulated on CD18 just by CM).

AF is due in 6 days so heres hoping!

2ww is absolute torture!

to everyone xo :)

9 years ago

Welcome Boo.....

Well, I think the fact that I am brand spanking new to all of this TTC stuff has finally shown through. We weren't really tracking anything prior to trying this month. And my last period was a little off due to some emotional stress the week before. So I wasn't 100% on all my calendars/calculations. But I had pain/cramps similar that was a combo of ovulation pain and AF cramping last night into this morning. I'm beginning to think that I am actually 9 dpo and it was implantation "pain." Now to wait it out and see what happens over the next 2 days. I plan on POAS on Friday morning since we will be out of town and busy this weekend.

User Image

9 years ago

Exciiiiiiittttteeeedddd!!

Uh, hi. I was hesitant to post because the boyfriend and I are not TTC, but we had a couple of "oopsies" this month, and now I find myself in TWW. We wouldn't be completely devastated if I was, but it's definitely not ideal circumstances.

I'm a 32 y/o mother of 2 kiddos from my former marriage. They are 6 and 9. The boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years. We are planning on getting married when I'm out of or almost out of nursing school. He's in his last semester for his RN.

Like I said earlier, we had two oopsies. AF isn't due for 5 more days, but I've been cramping with sore boobs for about a week. I started having some brownish-pink when I wipe yesterday, but it seems to have stopped. I'm still cramping though, so I think AF is going to be early. I seriously feel like, sore, down there.

I'm just waiting for confirmation either way, and the TWW is driving me insane.

I hope you guys don't mind me hanging around.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo