Community post

Discussion

Confused

So, I found out I was pregnant April 17,2014.
I go in for a ultrasound at what I thought was 7 weeks, the fetus came to be 5 weeks 5 days, we also have a photo of the fetus.
I go to my baby dr. My hcg levels go from 9,587 to 8,557, to 8,300 and He tells me there isn't no fetus. The other ultrasound lied, I might have cancer, and there's funky stuff going on down there, he's never seen before. But, I'm not miscarring... My cervix is high and tightly closed. Now, I have had on and off brown discharge which was been brought on with intercourse. Then when I had intercourse again it stopped.. So the 2nd ultrasound measured my thing or whatever he wants to call it. Which is suppose to measure 8 weeks is only measuring 4 weeks? He wants me to have a d&c so he can get chromosomes and other things cause he's interested in this. Note! This is my 2nd pregnancy, my 2nd miscarriage / loss. Now tonight I keep having period cramps, but these are light, only come when I have to pee. Then go away. Note again! I have server period cramps. I have a tilted horned uterus... What's this period cramping doing ?? Am I dilating and finally miscarring, I'm losing my mind.

Hope2bMom2013

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am up sleepless in my TWW. I just read your post. I am not sure what is happening but wanted to send my condolences. I would probably feel frightened and confused in your situation. I will send some prayers and love out for you. I hope that you find the comfort and support you need to get through his difficult time.

9 years ago

I meant to say contractions, that was my spelling error. But went back to dr I have a collapsed sac.

Hope2bMom2013

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo