Community post

Discussion

bfp getting darker

View Full Post

Think I got my bfp! Doc said levels came out to 7 gotta retest Friday but said could be false positive cuz of ruptured cyst but looked everywhere online and said cyst can't do that so I'm good took pregnancy test n you can actually see the line better I'm so happy I'm bout to cry hopefully everything works out!!

23 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 23 Replies | Last Page

Yea thank u so much for the support! Well did the ovulation calander n should ovulate around my bday. I'm not gonna give up this was our first month so I'm only 20 so I have plenty of time to get prego hopefully it will happen this month! I feel better after crying all last night I know I can get pregnant its just disappointing my doctor said that my reproductive system is perfect so hopefully this month it will happen waiting for the blood test results and going to my doctor today so he can let me know what kind of cyst it was I'm not losing hope imma try to be healther so this can happen ! Thanks for ur support n I'll keep u updated !

8 years ago • Post starter

Awesome!! I'm glad your feeling better. Yes your young and have planty of time. I know it's just very disappointing when you thought the whole time that you were in your early stages and comes to out, your not or it was a chemical pregnancy.

I'm glad he told you that everything is perfect which also gives you a peace of mind too. Trust me I know. You just have to keep trying and you know you ovulation day so just do the dance on the right days, prop those hips up and hope for the best.

Good luck on this cycle trying.

8 years ago

Ugh every time I see a lil baby is r pregnant girl I just start to cry this sucks so much at doctor now so will no if I had a chemical or it was the cyst so keep u updated hope u get ur bfp also

Thank you!

Hunny trust me I know exactly how you feel. I don't pay little children or kids any mind if I don't have to at all. I know that's probably bad, but I have 2 losses already so that's another major reason why I keep to myself when children are around. It hurts alot.

This is my last week in the TWW. Im suppose to get AF on Saturday, but I'm hoping she takes a long 9 month vacation.

Listen hunny, try to have high hopes and positivity.

Good Luck

8 years ago

So levels went up a lil 7 to 9 they still don't know if I'm pregnant or if it was due to the cyst they said just cuz I'm bleeding doesn't mean I misscarried no tissue came out just like a period but not as heavy so they want me to come back in a month to do blood work and ultrasound to make sure its not tubcial pregnancy just worried because if I am pregnant levels didn't go up that much :( but they said if I am pregnant I'm only 1 week so hoping for the best

N I hope everything works out for u!!

This is good so you aren't out just yet! I mean they didn't rise that high but it still did even though. So I'm praying for you hunny, don't give up hope just yet.

Just try not to think about it too much because you don't want to over stress yourself thinking about this.

Plus when I had gotten pregnant in the past I didn't have a cyst or anything but I did have some bleeding but my baby stuck and all my levels rose and I was good, until it turned out to be a loss for me. So just keep up the hope!!!

8 years ago

Thanks trying they don't even know if I'm pregnant its ridiculous there like you can be pregnant or it could be the cyst that ruptured and is making my hcg go higher now in a month I gotta go get a ultrasound and blood work to make sure its not tubcial its hard not to stress this is a mystery game and its not far.

I know it must be really rough, but you have to try to not stress. You know that sometimes stressing can actually make things work. Try keeping yourself busy with something else to keep your mind off of what is going on. I know its easier said than done, but you have to at least try. My hopes are still really high for you that your little bean stuck. It's crazy that they can't tell you if your pregnant or not, but still be confident hunny!!!

8 years ago

I really appreciate ur support starting to feel a werid pressure throbbing feeling the side I ovulated even if it is a tubcal its okay because I'm only 20 years I'm healthy and even if it does happen me and my bf will keep trying till we have a successful pregnancy hoping for the best buy preparing for the worst alot of ppl have this happen and can still have a successful pregnancy so at least all my organs work but gonna see if I can get in earlier for a scan so we can get this resolved then time to heal and then to try again it will give me time to quit ciggerates and be the healthiest I can I barley smoked when I ttc but at least I can get healthy n do some changed in my diet before we try again I was drinking caffeine all day everyday because I love soda coffee didn't know it can cause infertility and miscarriage but I learned a lot threw this stressful process and at least I know more info for the next time ttc I don't get y my doctor said I can't have unprotected sex untill this is all resolved doesn't make sense but lol w.e I'm still young and all my stuff works so I'll be good either way if u ever need to talk also u can message me and we can text if u want just moved from NY to VA and have no friends except my lovely bf lol but ty u again message me if ya want !

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo