Community post

Discussion

bfp getting darker

Think I got my bfp! Doc said levels came out to 7 gotta retest Friday but said could be false positive cuz of ruptured cyst but looked everywhere online and said cyst can't do that so I'm good took pregnancy test n you can actually see the line better I'm so happy I'm bout to cry hopefully everything works out!!

23 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 23 Replies | Last Page

Hey Good Morning hun, Congrats and I hope this is a stciky baby for you. I have my fingers crossed for you. I really really really hope that you get your . Try and stay as positive as you can.

good luck!! my hopes are really high for you!!

8 years ago

Thank u so much waiting to see what kind of cyst is it only one cyst can cause a false positive really gonna be down if it is but we'll see ! Thanks for ur support really needed at this time

8 years ago • Post starter

Well hun, Im hoping that its not a cyst. I know how the let down can be too. Lets drive those negative feelings and thoughts away and lets be positive as much as we can. Like i said Im here praying and hoping that this can be it for you.

Keep me updated about whats going on. Ill offer as much support as I can.

8 years ago

Ty so much!

They couldnt tell what kind of cyst since they only saw it after the reptures but they said it might be complex cyst doctors tm for retesting blood to see if hcg rises will let everyone know Monday what the results are hoping for best !

Good Luck!

Think positive thoughts!!

8 years ago

I am thanks I don't think the cyst cause false positive 5 days ago u could barley see a line legit now its like a faint line but u don't have to break your back to see it or swint your eyes but still not a strong positive but today been feeling very hot first headache just don't feel good so exhausted by doing nothing but in bed all day but good thoughts and my teeth ache here n there n it will be on tooth one second then a different one and repeat lol n my bbs have such badveins I never have veins like this n have like red patches w lil bumps bu its normal looked it up so hoping for the best would be an amazing early bday present will be 21 Oct 21st

Yes that would be a great birthday present. Well the symptoms sound pretty positive to me still.

I've been having really sharp pains in my bbs and I never usual get that, but I'm trying to not pay much mind to anything and just concentrate on other things you know.

Seems like it's still looking pretty good for you and I'm really happy for you. We just have to keep thinking positive thoughts that this is it for you! !

8 years ago

Either the cyst caused a false positive or had a chemical pregnancy started bleeding really depressed yea only tried for a month but of course the month were I had hope shit gotta happen been crying for over 5 hrs now I'm just so sad. I know to keep trying but what if this keeps happening like I just don't have hope I really don't my eyes are swollen I'm just so disappointed after hearing my doctors and friends say ur deff pregnant n then this happens Idk what to say I'm so scared to try again Idk.. doctors gonna tell me my results n if my hcg level did go up I'm gonna be even more a reck then I am today

Oh no!....I'm so sorry to hear hun!

I know that must have been the worst thing to hear when you were so close. Listen the one thing I have learned in this situation is to cry and let it out. You definitely don't want all those emotions to keep a weight on your shoulders at all. Plus you know we all have your back on here definitely. I know having a chemical pregnancy has got to be one of the worst feelings ever, but you have to get those emotions out and keep trying.

I know that its easier said than done, but you have too and take your time too. But don't give up though, that's the one thing I don't want you to do. I was at a point where I wanted to give up, but if I give up, I'm not going to believe in myself to get my miracle baby.

See what your doctors say and definitely keep my updated!!. It's always hard in the beginning, but you will be ok!

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo