Community post

Discussion

high hopes

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for around 18 months. I had an ectopic pregnancy in November of last year which knocked my confidence completely. I was very lucky that I didn't lose a tube and was treated with methotrexate. I had 3 normal cycles after my ectopic buy the last 2 have been very different in that I've had 4 days of spotting from the Tuesday to the Friday and then bleeding Saturday and Sunday, then it pretty much stops. This month so far I've had no spotting at all, it should have started tuesday gone and today had a small amount of brownish discharge. I've been having cramps on and off for around a week but no actual blood. I have done a test today which was negative buy I'm basically wondering if anyone ha been in my situation at all and could 9 fer any advice. I'm hopeful that this could be our time but each time I get my hopes up af arrive and i'm kicked back down

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

It is possible that you are having implantation bleeding with the spotting being brownish, so maybe wait another week and do a pregnancy test if AF does not show - good luck and baby dust :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo