Community post

Discussion

BBT CHART

I am so confused on what my poor body is doing....

anyone wanna give me some insight?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/506d2d

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I took a look at your chart, and I agree with FF. It looks like you ovulated late. Do you take your temp everyday at the same time, without getting out of bed first? When my alarm goes off at 6 every morning, I just reach over, turn it off, and stick the thermometer in my mouth. After 18 months of this, it's just my routine....

Late ovulation doesn't always happen for me, but I've had that a few times. My leutal phase stayed the same though, so I still knew when to expect AF. Do you use OPK's to catch your LH surge? Just keep tracking and hopefully you'll see your BFP soon! Good luck!!

User Image

8 years ago

I just had to change my temping time to an hour earlier, which I have always heard it won't effect it much so that's why I have some open circles.

I temp every day pretty close to the same time though. I don't move or anything, just take the temp record it and pass back out. hahahaha.

I have super odd cycles, which is why I wanted to start temping, so I could so what the heck was going on and such with my body.

I always have an LP of 13 days. I track my CM and CP and temp to confirm ovulation. I have PCOS and I get random positives on OPK's. =/

8 years ago • Post starter

Well I think your chart looks pretty good. I've definitely seen worse temp fluctuations. I think it's fairly obvious when you ovulated, so I hope you caught that eggie. Have you tried Vitex? I was ovulating later and later until I was on like cd 22. I started vitex and a couple months layer it was more like cd 15 or 16. My doctor said it was totally fine to take. It also extended my LP by a day, and I went from 11 to 12 days. We have male factor infertility, so I keep trying, but who knows when it'll happen. :)

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo