Community post

Discussion

cycle day 22..7dpo need a buddy

Needs a cycle buddy

9 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Well, I'm 3dpo, but as no one else has replied- Hi there! I'm only a few days behind you. No out of the ordinary symptoms, but it's early. idk. Something tells me this just isn't my month. :/
How are you tolerating the ttw? When I get to about 8dpo is when I start getting antsy.

User Image

9 years ago

I am 7/8dpo !! Agh hate the last week, it drags!!!!

9 years ago

I tested this morning bfn...AF due in 6 days so knew it was early but couldn't help it..Im feeling dizzy..itchy skin..nauesa.. And cramps muchlike pms

9 years ago • Post starter

Cycle day 24 for me and my cycles are 25-35 days long . So i may have to wait till the first week of June to know. Best wishes to you ladies for a bfp asap!

9 years ago

lol I'M tempted to test and I know nothing will come of it, but the urge is still there. On this site with women getting faint positives on 6dpo it's hard *not* to want to test.
I told myself I wouldn't test until after my friend's baby shower on the 24th (AF is due the 27th). After a day filled with celebrating a soon to arrive child I don't think I'll be able to resist.

User Image

9 years ago

So how are you holding up, Babymomma2015? Did you break down and test yet? I did, bfn- only 6dpo though, so I expected it. I wish this week would just zoom by, like the rest of my life, lol.

User Image

9 years ago

I haven't tested yet today only BC im out of tests lol but I will later tonight :)

How'd it go? :D

User Image

9 years ago

Testing tonight..had some spotting last night but Nothing this morning.. AF due sat

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo