Community post

Discussion

we were tired of the same negative!

Hello everyone... 7 months ago i was probably in everybodys shoe here. I was obsessed with becoming pg. I did multiple tests per cycle, spend my cash on ovulation sticks! MEDICINE (INOFERT) pillow under my hips position, no getting up before 20 minutes has passed since intercourse... bottowm line each time i tried to squint that invisible line i broke down in tears and Af would show. We finally decided to take a holiday vacation to my parents in Spain so december would be the month of BREAK cz even if it would happen it couldnt survive cz of the plain and stuff. Wierd thing we interacted only few times and i would immediatly get up and take A SHOWER afterwards. I had cut down the medicine and test thing. Before leaving Spain i felt nauseaus like a lot for 3 days in a row i decided to take a test BFN of course i laughed and throwed it away.once we got back from our trip i kept feeling bad and had this wierd craving for mayo and tuna sandwich (i hate them) the very next day i took a test (2 days after arrival) there was the BFP pregnant 1 2 weeks result on the digital. Now im 24 weeks pg and she is in perfect health. I hope this serves you Ladies as an inspiration !

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Wow that's amazing, congrats!!,

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo