Community post

Discussion

Looking for Cycle buddy Day 2 TTC#1

Hi my name is Jenni and my husband and i are starting our 12th cycle of ttc #1. Just thought it would be good to have a cycle buddy. i am currently on day 2!!

11 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

I don't know if you have found a buddy yet but I am currently on cycle day 3 so it seem as though we are on the same cycle. My hubby and I have been ttc #1 for what feels like forever

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I am currently on CD 5, so i am pretty close to your CD's. I could use a buddy. Not really sure if I will be able to TTC this month though. I am having a Lap done on Tuesday, day after Memorial Day. DH & I are in our 15th cycle of TTC #1. It has definitely been a long and stressful year. DH has definitely been wonderful through it all.

What are you ladies doing/using this month to help with TTC?

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Hi Ladies

Im also ttc for first time, #4 cycles in and losing hope fast?!
Why where we all told we must take contraceptives haha

Im 4dpo absolutely no symptoms , no sore bbs nada!!
Done everything i could to get preg so keeping fingers x'd the witch doesnt show her ugly face!!

How you girls getting on?? Any early symptoms?? When you planning on POAS ???

9 years ago

brunettegirlclaire: Hi! I wouldn't worry about not feeling any symptoms yet...it is still pretty early. In theory you haven't even had implantation yet.

I've been TTC for 15 months now. DH & I have done all we can to get pregnant but it has definitely been a struggle. I am having a Lap done on Tuesday. Hopefully we will find out why I haven't gotten pregnant yet.

When I POAS it's typically not until 10 DPO or later. So I have some time.

Hopefully it won't take you long and you are able to get pregnant soon. GL!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Hi ladies thanks for being my buddies. This does get sTressful though dh has been great through it all. I o'd today went through all the testing this month. We go in meet Thursday to find out results and what next steps are. Hopefully this month was the month fx

9 years ago • Post starter

jkuehn: Good luck!!! I your results are good news!

DH and I have been through quite a journey with a FS. As you can see in my signature section. But I am really glad we got help and answers. I just had my Lap done on Tuesday so I am still recovery but doing pretty well. Next step for us...depending on how much it will cost is an IUI if not pregnant in 3 months.

you get some answers!

9 years ago

I'm 1 DPO. Fingers crossed for everyone and myself!

9 years ago

well i got my results and all is good with me. Still waiting on DH's results. he's really nervous, but i keep telling him theres prolly nothing wrong just have to keep our heads up. dr is saying chlomid next cycle as long as dh's results are good. fx hopefully af doesn't find me on thurs either fx

9 years ago • Post starter

jkuehn: Yay! Glad the tests have come back good for you! Your DH's tests come back good too. Just remember that if it doesn't in most cases there's a way to fix the problem. My DH's SA came back with an infection which caused low sperm count and poor motility/mobility (not sure which one) all we needed to do was go on some antibiotics and he was all cleared up and back to normal. He really didn't think he was going to have any issues because he had 2 kids 12-13 years ago. I that if anything comes up it's an easy and quick fix.

AFM: Sadly, I am feeling a tad crampy today. I pray it's not a sign of AF showing up but I have a bad feeling it could be...even if it might be too early. Part of me is thinking I should put a pad on "just in case" but I don't think I have any with me. I didn't get to sleep at a decent hour last night and had a very hard time waking up...I am super tired! It's been rainy and cold too. Yuk! Tomorrow it is supposed to warm up though. I have also been having a weird pain near my pubic bone area...not a clue what that could be. Has anyone else ever felt that? Maybe it's from the Lap surgery a couple weeks ago? Maybe it's a good sign?

Anyhow, hope everyone has a great day!

9 years ago

GL islandgirl85 to you as well! is probably done for you now huh? Do you use OPK's? How long are your cycles typically?

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo