Community post

Discussion

morning sickness

7 weeks pregnant & I am sick all day. anyone else going threw this/ or any suggestions on how to get thru the day

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi there - I get this in the afternoon / evening some days - thankfully I have been quite lucky and not too bad however I have found crisps or dry biscuits or dry crackers help. Ginger biscuits are also good as ginger is a natural help against sickness :)

12 years ago

I will be 7 week in Thursday I have been lucky to have morning sickness since we 5 because my progesterone is low and that have on a sypplemebt so I'm sick all day for the most part but the thing that I have found that works for me are MINTS I suck on them pretty much all day they get kind of gross after a while but hey I always have fresh breath also my friend is pregnant as well and she said sour stuff helps her

12 years ago

Whew! I hear ya! I am 8 1/2 weeks and it (the nausea) set in with a vengeance at 5 weeks. One thing that helps me is some type of hard mint candy, and another friend of mine said lemonheads worked really well for her. Try and eat small amounts every couple hours. I feel the worst when my stomach is empty or full. If you are throwing up and not keeping anything down, talk to your doctor and see if they can prescribe zofran or fenergan. Most doctors will prescribe it for you over the phone without an apt. Worth a shot if you're really feeling bad. I personally, feel bad all day long but I don't throw up. Just nauseous.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo