Community post

Discussion

9dpo Early period No Pms Symptoms?!?!?

Just looking for some insight!

I was on depo for a year, had my last needle November. In march I had a possible chemical preg. (Tested positive then a bunch of negivtive sand a period) My last three cycles have been normal, around the 20th of each month. According to ovulation predictors I ovulated around the 5th of this month, my Hubby and I did the deed the day after. (Not actively trying for another, but not trying to prevent). Warning TMI: Anyways at 8dpo I started what I think is an early AF, in the afternoon. It was really heavy when I wiped after using the washroom, I used a tampon, but removed it after an hour. (Thought it was werid to be a week early) there was mostly just brown on it. Never used anything except a liner that night, and there was just some brown smears on it. But when I wiped more bright red. I put in a tampon and went to work. Got home, 6 hours later, removed it. It was full, but I never leaked. I have not needed to use a tampon all night. Not even a pad. There is still blood when I wipe, but nothing getting on my undies. Not only that, but it's red, and slimy. There are no clots, no gushes. I have no PMS symptoms like I normally do. No cramps, no breast tenderness, nothing at all.
Most of AF, are heavy the first 2/3days lots of clots and I normally use 4-5 tampons. Ugg very confused right now. Any insight? Anyone experience this?

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

You probably have started your period early or you didn't ovulate when the OPK said (they are not as accurate as temping). You should try keeping track of your period through temping with a bbt thermometer and he online app called fertility friend. Sounds like you may have a shorter luteal phase which could mean fertility issues, but maybe your hormones are still regulating from being on the depo-shot causing a shorter luteal phase.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo