Community post

Discussion

Other Lesbian Couples?

I love the community and support on this website, just curious if there is some lesbian/ gay presents as I am TTC along with my wife and would be interested in hearing some other couples stories and experiences.

34 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 34 Replies | Last Page

my wife and i just had our first IUI on tuesday! so nice to see another couple here trying as well

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

This is so great. How is everything going for you both? We are on our second cycle and in our two week wait.

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone

My girlfriend and i are ttc> im am currently 7 dpo. its so nice to have this blog and hear about everyone stories. im happy to have a share buddy as the ttw is soooooo hard and sooooo long!!!! happy to hear anyones advice or symptoms perhaos??

xxx

9 years ago

were doing well. nothing to exciting happening yet so this week has been great. next week should be interesting lol

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

I am 10 dpo I have had some symptoms like thirst, hot flashes, and a weird salty taste in my mouth. Of course I am not sure if some of this is from the medicine they have me on for the cycles( clomid/ trigger shot/ thyroid meds). The TWW is so long. How have you guys been feeling? How has the non carrying partner been doing?

@phillygirl oh man i cant wait til im 10dpo. my wife is good. last week was tough because i wasnt ovulating when i thought i would so i was stressing and shes such a tropper and would talk to me and tell me to relax that itll happen and then we both finally broke down crying and talked how shes trying to keep me happy and sane but its stressing her out because she wants to make sure everything goes well. so finally got a smiley a few hrs after my 2nd sono and blood work and she was over the moon so i can only imagine how shell react when we hopefully get our BFP.

how about your partner?

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

It seems to be opposite for us lol my sweet wife is the stressed one and I am the one telling her everything will be ok. When I got AF last cycle she was teary eyed but now with our second cycle she has cheered up. I think I'm keeping my sanity by obsessingly Googling about pregnancy. I always joke and ask her if she is the ( possibly) pregnant one. How many days past ovulation are you? I am also excited to see her reaction when we hopefully get a BFP, definitely a tear jerker.

I am currently 4dpo. Longest 4 days of my life lol aw I know I've been trying to think of ways that I would surprise my wife cuz I know for sure she's going to cry. I get thru my week just being on here and chatting with everyone.

Did you all use known donor? We went thru a bank. How many days passed O are you?

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

The first week of the TWW is the slowest hopefully time will start going faster for you. I am 12 dpo 2 days until I have my Beta test, hoping AF doesn't show her face until than. I want to surprise my wife too what ideas have you come up with? I literally can not think I one idea. We used an anonymous sperm donor from a bank. We tried to pick a donor that looked like her and had some of her likes and hobbies, it was actually quite fun to find a donor for us. I am so happy they included so many pictures of the donor too. Do you guys have any unusual symptoms/ feelings of pregnancy?

yea we ended up picking someone of her ethnicity (Vietnamese) and his baby pic i swear looks like he could be related to her lol
uhm no the only thing i can think of is making her a video of our pics thru the years, fun stuff, us with our kids, to our wedding last year, to my smiley OPK and then the pregnancy test :) cheesy lol but i think shell love it
no symptoms really,just crampy. creamy cm which to be honest i never paid attention to in regards to if i get it before my cycle or what. im only 6dpo and im starting to get the urge to poas lol

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo