Community post

Discussion

O'd two days ago according to o kit but crampimg today

ok so i am new to all of this.(ovulation kits,preseed,and pregnancy forums) and would really appreciate feed back on my post.I posted about a week ago with plenty of views but not one single reply. Ok so I ovulated two days ago according to the clear blue pregnancy test but am having period like cramps today. Me and my husband are activly try for out first child together and i am doing my best to make sure im doing everything to make this happen. I also have an appointment to have my estrogen levels tested next monday.But I have no idea why I am cramping.I know its to early for implantation cramps so could i actually be Oing today and not when the test said?

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi there. If you have questions and want replies the best place to post is the questions and answers section. More people go there. The forums section which you posted in here is for more long terms groups and ongoing discussions that can last years.

Anyway to answer your question, you say you ovulated 2 days ago. How did you confirm ovulation, are you temping? How long after your positive OPK do you think you ovulated? This cycle I ovulated 2 days after my positive. Did you keep using OPKs or stop? Sometimes women can have multiple LH surges in a cycle so you might not have ovulated on the first one. Having said that, you can get cramping before, during or after ovulation so it could be post-ovulation cramping.

Do you know why they are testing estrogen so late in your cycle? Usually estrogen is tested early on, like day 12, to see how your eggs are developing. Then a progesterone test will be done later (like 7 dpo or day 21) to check that you ovulated and whether your progestedrone is high enough to sustain a pregnancy. If you already ovulated your estrogen level won't mean much as it will have dropped back down again.

9 years ago

ok thanks. Im new to all of this obviously. lol i didnt keep testing and im pretty sure two days later. Ive cramped on and off since then and am on day 7 after O and have started spotting. my periods have been pretty right on time since coming off birth control a year ago and this would mean my period is started a week early. Im not sure maybe the nurse I spoke with miss spoke. I will get my results back tomorrow.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo