Community post

Discussion

whats with my betas?? r they normal?

8 DPO: BFP HPT
10 DPO beta: 36.0
12 DPO beta: 108.0
18 DPO beta: 1793.0
23 DPO beta: 7690.0

My doctor called today at 23 DPO and told me that i am 7 weeks pregnant according to blood work which is not the case at all i am only 5 and half weeks I'm really confused by this. i had a real period i know that i am not 7 weeks it was heavy red and 7 days just like a normal period no confusion i even know when i ovulated because i tracked it with BBT and OPK. my digital OPK's where positive for 6 days around time of ovulation and finally went negative but O was confirmed on CD 16 by my BBT chart which is here if you wanna take a look:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4e0eb2

any feed back would be appreciated thank you and goodluck.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi, I don't mean to say something stupid but are multiples possible. Seems high by your timing I think. That would be exciting... Congrats on the BFP

9 years ago

well i guess it could be possible my great grandma had a few sets of twins and so have some other family members on my moms side and i also had acupuncture the month i got pregnant but i have a blocked tube and wouldn't i feel more severe pregnancy symtoms if i were carrying multiple?

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo