Community post

Discussion

Bfp!!!

18dpo took the test after being 4 days late.cramping off and on. .

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Yay! Welcome to the club :) I am 5 weeks 5 days. Haven't had any blood tests as we have been avoiding medical people. I miscarried last pregnancy (over a year ago) so this has been long awaited and I want to be as relaxed as possible. When are you going to go and get confirmations that things are going okay?

9 years ago

Thanx this has been a lonely journey for me no one to really talk to about it but anyway congrats to u as well!!..i haven't gone to get any confirmations yet either but i plan to do so next week.how bout about u when are u going?

9 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations chequitah!!! I wish you the best for you and your little bean. Sorry for asking, but why is it a lonely journey?

9 years ago

Just no one to really talk to about it dh supportive but doesnt understand sometimes talking to other women is better thats all...

I have felt that loneliness too. Especially when everyone around me was getting pregnant, it definitely isolated me a little. I do have lots of friends who I could talk to and a couple of them had had struggles too, but they got busy with babies too...

I have blood test forms in the post so will go get the test when they arrive. Hope fully tomorrow! I will be 6 weeks then.

I am sleeping so badly. Last night I woke with agonising bowel cramping (had lots of interesting bowel things the whole way through) and then it took me 2 hours to get back to sleep. I am feeling a bit nauseusish too.

9 years ago

I can so relate to the sleeping situation..it takes me forever to get comfortable and fall asleep had some cramps no nausea yet hopefully i get lucky and it doesnt affect me as much..question? Do i need to make an appointment right away?..how long do i need to wait?? My other pregnancies i sidnt find out this early i was well into the 2nd trimester..Ive heard that its a good idea to wait a couple of weeks before making an appointment to see the doctor because of possible early m/c..is this true or myth?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo