Community post

Discussion

6DPO BFP on OPK 5 days after ovulation

User ImageHi everyone,

So I have been tracking my periods I had the implant taken out in July which k had in for a month, since then me and my partner have been trying to concieve, this is our 3rd month of ttc, and the best period I have been able to track, I was fertile from Tuesday 15th September till
Monday 21st September, with Sunday 20th been the way I would ovulate, so I did an OPK on Sunday which can back a strong positive so we dtd, which we do regularly anyway sorry tmi! Then all week I've been feeling strange so on yesterday 25th September I decided to do another OPK which was another strong positive, I know o defiantly ovulated on Sunday as I had the ovulation cramps and by the position of my cervix, I am currently on a 31 day cycle so it's currently 8 days until af is due! I will attach a photo of my OPK which I did yesterday as I know this can indicate pregnancy as well, but surely it would be too early as I only ovulated under a week ago!

Any replies would be very helpful! Baby dust to all xxx
http://s17.postimg.org/6lzrq1y4v/image.jpg

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

At the earliest, you'd just now be able to pick up a positive on HPT if you conceived. That would have given enough time for implantation to occur and a couple days for HCG to build up in your system. Good luck!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo