Community post

Discussion

Cd3 blood work results

K so I went to the dr on cd 4 for my follicular phase bloodwork. He said everything looked normal. Fsh was fine. But he said my estrogen was low. He said it was 29 and he liked to see it a little over 200 for the beginning of the cycle. He said I need to come back cd22 and do follow up bloodwork to rule out premature ovarian failure. Ok now I have been doing my own research and someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I've seen on a lot of websites very consistently that if estrogen is over 100 on cd3 bloodwork and fsh is high doesn't that mean possible premature ovarian failure? Fsh measures how hard your body needs to work to stimulate and grow a follicle. And from what I understand estrogen under 50 on cd3 is excellent and fsh under 6 is also excellent. If my estrogen was around 209 it would be a pretty big problem right? Can someone please tell me what their doctors have said to them about cd3 blood work?

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I had my CD3 bloodwork done this past cycle. Results came back "okay" but I have no further explanation. I'm hoping I'll get more info in the mail or at my next appointment....

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo