Community post

Discussion

Man I didn't even know

Ladies I took the time to make this account because I want to tell y'all to not give up I been ttc for 3 years I'm in the army and it just wasn't working for me and I was doing all that I could . Oct 14 2014 I saw obgyn for the first time about infertility then in February I have a small surgery done to get dye injected into my tubes and long story short they weren't blocked then in April I started 100mg of clomid until June . I ovulated on my own btw but I still took it. I gave up after that then I went back to obgyn and asked for my next options. They then said I would have to consider the shots and I got scared but we were waiting on his semen analysis and it was taking forever to get a appointment and that's when I defiantly gave up.

Recently : September 16 I got 4 wisdom teeth pulled which was real bad for me
Sep: 20 went to hospital cause of high fever and PYLO which is the worst case of a uti but this is normal for me I suffer from
Cronic uti

Sep 24: been had a appointment scheduled with obgyn to talk about what next so I randomly asked doc to check me for pregnancy idk why I did but I did

Sep 24 later in day: I got a call I'm
3 weeks 3 days pregnant !!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????

Follow me on Instagram _vannis_

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

How exciting! Congrats

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo