Community post

Discussion

positive thanks to soy isoflavones!

yay got my positive the first cycle using soy isoflavones. it so works! 10 dpo early response 6 days sooner

119 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 119 Replies | Last Page

Hi Krissi i was so happy to see your post because i've heard so much about iso and the wonderful results that comes with. may i ask a few questions?
1. how man mgs did you take and how often?
2. when did you take it cd1-5, 2-7 etc....
3. some women felt strong ovulation pain, did you experience this?
Sorry for the 20\20 interview but its been two years ttc for me and dh and iso has given me new found hope.
Thanks

12 years ago

Sure Lisa! I took it cd 4 through 8. I took just 80 mg cd 4,5, and 6 and then 120 mg cd 7 and 8. And yes I did feel ovulation pains for the first time ever! I had a full day of cramps similar to af cramps and they were so strong I actually took tylenol. I ovulated a day sooner than I normally would also. So even for those who do already ovulate (like myself) it induces a "strong" ovulation lol and for those that dont ovulate regularly I have no doubt in my mind what so ever that it would help straighten up your cycle and it will definitely induce ovulation. At first I wasnt so sure because I didnt have a lot of ewcm like I thought I would(not at the right time anyways) but here I am! Amazing stuff in my opinion!! Good luck to you! and if you do decide to try it (which I would totally recommend reguardless of some of the bad things you here about it) let me know! I would love to hear your success story!

12 years ago • Post starter

thanks for ur response Krssi i did decide to take iso, im taking a 160 mg a day cd2-7. like u i do ovulate but not having much luck, im currently on my third day and would love a bfp!!! hope everything is well with u and ur sticky bean!!!

12 years ago

I also wanted to post my good news here. I took soy isoflavones (I think about 80 mg a day for the first 5 days of my cycle) and got a positive that same cycle! I don't know if it really works or if it makes you think more positively but either way I got a BFP!

12 years ago

Hey guys! I am currently in my tww for my first cycle using soy isoflavones. I've never had issues with cramping before AF, but I'm now at 7DPO and have been having pains in my lower belly for a couple of days now. Did you guys experience any cramping, etc when using the soy?

12 years ago

im not much of a cramper and im usually blind to the fact that im ovulating but with the soy it was plain as day. serious cramping and they hurt, i think that means u got a good strong ovulation. Gl!!

12 years ago

I am on my tww on my first cycle using soy i took 200 mg cd# 3-7 and got a postive opk on cd# 10... last month i didn't get a postive opk until cd#18 so it definitely brings on a stronger faster o... i have been having cramping since the positive opk and i have bding everyday except for yesterday so i am hoping this is my month... ttc#2 is taking a serious toll

12 years ago

I am on my tww on my first cycle using soy i took 200 mg cd# 3-7 and got a postive opk on cd# 10... last month i didn't get a postive opk until cd#18 so it definitely brings on a stronger faster o... i have been having cramping since the positive opk and i have bding everyday except for yesterday so i am hoping this is my month... ttc#2 is taking a serious toll

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Any follow up?

I'm taking soy iso this cycle for the first time. Started yesterday CD4 (80mg), may increase to 120 for CD7-8.

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Let me join the club of Soy babies!

I started taking soy in December on CD4-8 and I got digital bfp on at 9dpo.
I was trying since August and my first cycle of soy isoflavones was successful!!!

btw, ladies who got pregnant with the help of soy isoflavones - is anybody expecting twins? I've heard soy increases chances of having twins...

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo