Community post

Discussion

4w5d and bleeding like period. Help!

I have had 4 faint positive hpt. The last one I took was yesterday morning at 4w4d, and it was still faint but it was there! Yesterday afternoon I began to spot and the bleeding became heavier by evening. I'm still bleeding today like I'm on my period. I haven't had any cramping and it's definitely not heavy enough to fill a pad, but heavier than just light spotting. I didn't have this kind of bleeding with my first pregnancy - just occasional spotting after intercourse. I have also had all the other classic signs of pregnancy - extreme fatigue, tender breasts, nausea, etc.

My husband was unemployed for the last 3 months and began his new job this week, so we don't have insurance yet and can't afford to pay out of pocket doctor fees. I'm looking for some peace of mind and praying I'm still pregnant!

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

My sister had a chemical that was like a late period. She got pregnant again two months later though. Your hpt should be pretty dark at 4+6 so I would try and prepare for the worst knowing that 1/3 of conceptions end in a chemical. It's normal, and you know you can get pregnant so things are going to be fine. Hugs.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo