Community post

Discussion

Repeat loss

Hi all,

I'm hoping for some positive stories, or even just someone going through this so maybe we can offer some sort of support for each other.

I'm 28 (well- I'll be 29 in a week), DH is 30. I don't ovulate regularly on my own (PCOS). My husband and I got pregnant naturally our first month trying, this January, but I had a m/c (baby measured 9 weeks, heartbeat was gone) and had a d&c. It was Turner's Syndrome. I was told over and over that it was a one time fluke and very unlikely to happen again.

We waited impatiently but from March-June I didn't ovulate, so we met with a fertility doctor and started injections. First month, I got OHSS and we cancelled the cycle. Second month, IUI was timed poorly, and third month (August) I got pregnant. Today I went for my ultrasound and there is no heartbeat. I'm set up for another d&c in two days.

I'm beyond devastated and can't help fearing the worst- that we will never have kids and that there is something very wrong with us (me). Has anyone had multiple chromosomal losses and then went on to have successful pregnancies? My RE is recommending we go straight to IVF with PGD to screen the embryos. He says this is "highly unusual" for someone my age to have two back to back chromosomal losses (he is assuming this one is a chromosomal issue too).

I really appreciate any insight or stories.

Thanks!

D&C 3/13/15 @ 9 weeks, Turner's Syndrome D&C 9/25/15 @ 7 weeks, normal baby Misoprostol, 1/8/16 @ 7 weeks, Turner's Syndrome AGAIN! Me- 29, PCOS, small septum (removed), stage 3 endometriosis, homozygous MTHFR c677t, ANA + DH- 30, Low-ish count, poor morphology, varicocele TTC #1 since December 2014 January 2015- Natural BFP March 2015- m/c at 9 weeks June 2015- follistim + ganirelix + pregnyl = cancelled, overstimmed July 2015- follistim + ganirelix + pregnyl + iui = BFN August 2015- follistim + ganirelix + pregnyl + iui = BFP September 2015- No heartbeat, d&c October 2015- laparoscopy/hysteroscopy- dx = stage 3 endometriosis, small uterine septum, tubes clear November 2015- follistim + ganirelix + pregnyl = BFP January 2016- Heartbeat gone @ 7 weeks

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

hey hun-I didn't experience this but I am really sorry for your losses. My friend lost 2 babies as well in the 1st trimester and they did not want to test her in Canada unless it happens a 3rd time but when she went in Egypt she went and did tests there and it turned out to be due to blood circulation issues that the miscarriages were likely to be happening. God willing you will find the root of the reason this keeps happening and have a healthy pregnancy and baby next time around! I am really rooting for you and hoping you get your bundle of joy soon! This is a test from God and you are getting so much reward being so patient and going through this hard time. Through hardship comes ease and you will have a healthy pregnancy God willing very soon! Keep positive and have hope! Never give up. :)

Have hope. Always trust in God. Be positive. That is what I need to remember through this journey~ Baby dust to all

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo