Community post

Discussion

I had sex with my boyfriend and was raped 4 days later

I can't sleep, I'm up googling everything until 3 am every night. Me and my boyfriend had sex july 29th and late August 1st early august 2nd I was downtown and got raped. My boyfriend didn't know I went out. But I told my mom about the rape. Well I'm now 9 weeks pregant. My period started on July 20th ended the 24th. My boyfriend is happy and thinks it's his child but I honestly don't know and I'm scared to mention it. What do I do, how do I find out?

6 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

truth will set you free (old saying and still works)
I am sorry to hear what happened to you. And you are truly brave being able to talk about it. You are alive and that's what's important.
Telling the truth to your bf will just be fair for you both. Then, there's DNA test. Better if you report it to the police. This will help other people as well.
I hope you'll find it in your heart to do what is right and to live without fear nor doubts.

8 years ago

I am so sorry this happened to you. If you haven't already, I would urge you to contact rainn.org or call 1-800-656-HOPE for advice and support related to your assault. I'm sure they will have resources available that you can look into for testing if desired. What happened to you was NOT YOUR FAULT. Whatever decisions you make going forward are 100% your decision but I would recommend getting information from a resource like this.

8 years ago

You cant hold this from him, as the father of this child weather he be the generic father or not he will be fathering this baby, im sorry this has happened to you but if the baby isn't his and going by your dates it's may not be he needs to know, this won't go away once the baby is born and it may be obvious once the child is born that its not his.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

8 years ago

Please don't feel like it is your fault. I know you think he will be mad because you went out without him knowing but if you don't tell him then you will carry this with you until you do. It's better to tell him now then to wait until it eats you up and he had no idea all that time. That will increase the chances of him being upset with you. I am so sorry this happened to you, but again it's NOT your fault. Best wishes to you sweetheart!

8 years ago

Thank you all so much. It's a lot harder than you think. All I can do is pray.

8 years ago • Post starter

What "jbean123" posted can really help you. There are resources/group/org that can guide you all through out. I honestly wouldn't know what you feel right now, but I know we can always ask for help. Please do your research and find out the nearest help you can get. And yes, pray. Me and my family will pray for you.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo