Community post

Discussion

pregnant right after miscarriage

I have been Cramping in my butt and I just got a bfp yesterday I had a miscarriage on 4/8/14 I'm so scared because I don't want to loose another baby but I'm tired if living my life in fear. So have anybody experienced this?

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Yep, got bfp yesterday. Have had 2 miscarriages one at 20 wks and one at 9 wks. Also had a healthy pregnancy my son is 4! Don't be afraid to keep trying. I'm looking at the bright side. I CAN get pregnant (took me 6 months to get this bfp and I'm thrilled!) I called my doc right away to make an appt and will be going in at 6 wks.
Usually I think you have to have two or three losses before they will do more extensive testing. As for me we are going to try baby asprin she thinks my blood is thick and clotting and the babies are losing their heartbeats. I believe this. I have raynauds disease and it involves my small arteries.

Don't be afraid to try again. Be cautious and aware. Prepare your body if you plan to ttc. I started prenatals, if you smoke quit, don't drink while ttc, maybe ask your doc if there are any certain things he/she may feel would benefit you during ttc. Find a healthy light regular exercise routine, walking, yoga... and a healthy diet. So sorry for your loss wish you the best of luck!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo