Community post

Discussion

Looking for ladies in their 40's TTC

View Full Post

Hello :)
I was wondering if they are any ladies out there in their 40's ttc. Please add me as a friend and we can support each other along the way.
I'm trying for another child but have had a few losses along the way but not ready to give up just yet, not while I know they're still some eggs just waiting to be caught!
and to every single one of you out there!

583 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Great news on your numbers Busterdogs, that's so good to hear and it must be quite relieving for you! Awesome! May they keep going up!

It's great to hear all the stories about egg donation, I'm in the UK and even though I haven't looked into it too much I do know it's legal and expensive! I wish it was as easy as just paying for the eggs but there are all these other fees involved which make my head hurt however it's something I keep thinking about as I really really want to carry my last child! .

So sorry to hear about your SydneyNat, it's still not over yet till the witch shows her face. Some women don't get their 's till after their periods are due so I hope that's some small consolation. Please don't cry . Sending you lots of and positive vibes!

You made me chuckle eat2nourish when I read what you said about your RE flipping when she sees your medication! I could just imagine that happening . I hope it goes very well for you and good luck with trying to log on once a day

I'm 5dpo today, nothing to report, won't hold my breath but hoping for a sometime soon.

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for that information Buster. That is very interesting. I am so sorry Syndney. It is devastating to see that BFN. I was so sure last month also. Trying to keep a positive outlook this month.

9 years ago

Eat2nourish - with your new RE consult!

SydneyNat - I was thinking the same thing the other day about how you try so hard when you're young to NOT get pregnant. Now we want to and we can't! I'm so sorry about your bfn!!! Keep your chin up honey! We all feel that way from time to time. Next cycle is another chance, we just have to catch that egg!

Busterdogs - I love how you made reference to Halle Berry. All I kept reading about was that because it was supposedly 'natural' how absolutely rare it is. Who knows? If she did truly get pregnant naturally then kuddos to her, but if she didn't then I agree... it's a complete disservice to those that are trying! Congratulations on your numbers! Keep us posted!

No news on my end yet. Waiting to ovulate.....

Hope everyone is doing well!

User Image

9 years ago

It's not over yet. Not everyone gets a bfp this early. If I'm not pregnant AF will make an appearance this Saturday, or even Friday night, as I had the trigger injection on the Friday afternoon to ensure ovulation occurred. Until then I'm going to try and remain positive. When I did the hpt test it was after work, so not first thing in the morning, and my wee was almost clear due to all the fluids I drank during the day. I was rereading the leaflet that comes with the test and this early on I'd get a better result with morning wee.

I have one test left but I've decided to wait. I'll have no fingernails left by the weekend lol.

9 years ago

hi ladies
i'd like to say good luck for who are waiting for the test and im sorry for who had negative result!

I have question? and wonder if anyone here could answer!

how can i count/know my ovulation date??
this month my period came one week early!

and anyone taking Pregnancy Care tablet?

i started it a month ago. friend of mine recommended it!

would u guys recommended too!! is it beneficial?
was taken only folic acid!

thank for reading.

9 years ago

Hello Newlife, the way you can find out your ovulation date is if you take your temperature every morning, if you use ovulation kits. Do you do any of these? That way you have an idea of when you ovulate.

Do you mean Pregnacare? It's great when trying to conceive and there's the one for when you're pregnant already. Keep taking your folic acid no matter what but yes Pregnacare has all the vitamins and minerals for conception, I hope I'm not wrong there!
and please feel free to ask any other question of if you want to inbox it's fine too!

So.... I woke up with a big fat cold this morning! Thanks to my 'back-to-school' son who thoughtfully passed it along. LOL Of course since I am charting my bbt it is all out of whack now! I told my dh it was all screwy and he commented about looking at the source! Ha! He thinks he's funny. Guess I'm going to rely more on my opk and bd every other day then!

SydneyNat - keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Newlife - I agree with Onemorebaby. That's how I track my ovulation date. I'm going to have to look into that Pregnacare vitamin. Currently I just use the Woman's One A Day with Folic Acid.

Wishing everyone

User Image

9 years ago

Evening, morning, or afternoon, girls!

SydneyNat, diluted afternoon urine at 11 DPO might very well result in a BFN. All digits crossed here!

Newlife, I've been taking Pregnacare Max ever since I found out I was pregnant in January (miscarriaged) and we decided to actively TTC. For me, the miracle happened when I rammed some fertility vits into my bf too (Conception for Him by the same company as Pregnacare). So I am a strong believer in both parties doing their part (apart from the obvious). I also take extra folic acid on top of the recommended dose.

BabyAngel, you are such a soldier, screw the cold! (excuse the pun )

I had my regular dating scan today and I'm glad to report everything's still looking good! Bean measures a week (!!) older than it should though. I'm putting it down to all those vitamins I've been devouring
Just working on getting the link to the image, so I can ask you for gender votes and guesses

Much love to everyone

9 years ago

Hello ladies , I hope everyone is ok in whatever stage they're at at the moment .

I hope you feel better soon BabyAngelG but like baby bean said, no excuses, just get the deed done .

Baby bean it's great news about the baby measuring a week more, yes send a photo when you can. I don't know how people guess the sex of the baby though through a scan, I've heard the heartbeat can tell but not true for everyone. My friend who is 25 week pregnant was told at her 13 week scan that she was having a girl, they saw it and she IS having a girl!

to everyone!

I'm so excited for you Bean!

Today is my day. AF is due. It's 7am in the morning here and I'm going to be on tenterhooks all day. If she doesn't rear her ugly head by the time I go to bed tonight I'm doing a HPT tomorrow morning.

I could do one now, I have one test left in a drawer, but I'm too scared. DP is worried about how upset I'm getting over TTC.

Feel better soon Angel x

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo