Community post

Discussion

Looking for ladies in their 40's TTC

View Full Post

Hello :)
I was wondering if they are any ladies out there in their 40's ttc. Please add me as a friend and we can support each other along the way.
I'm trying for another child but have had a few losses along the way but not ready to give up just yet, not while I know they're still some eggs just waiting to be caught!
and to every single one of you out there!

583 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Hi All... hope you are having a wonderful day!
Let me tell you... I had some pretty bad ovulation cramps yesterday! They were sooo bad I almost yelped when I sat down in my car to go to work. Then when I was at work I had to be gentle with both sitting AND standing. CRAZINESS! I've NEVER had ovulation pain like that and I think now that it was the clomid. I'm on my double dose this month and if I don't get a then I have to triple it next month! YIKES! Luckily, they subsided last night in time for our bd or else I would've been yelping some more. I can see you all smiling at that one now!

How is everyone else doing? Baby bean - I would LOVE to go to the land of wine and cheese! I don't know how you are going to do it girl, but not partaking in the wine may raise some eyebrows. Personally, I can't drink red wine or else I get migraines so that's a good excuse for me. Have fun and how exciting! Praying for a sticky baby and a

User Image

9 years ago

How is everyone - BabyAngel, onemorebaby, babybean...?

It's felt good to take a break from obsessing about my cycle - but just wanted to check in.

xxx

9 years ago

Hello ladies , sorry I've been quiet, I've been pretty busy with work and not obsessing with this ttc either which is great. My af did arrive and I was actually very pleased because it showed my initial thought of the day of O was spot on so that means my body is as normal as can be with regards to my cycles . Back to the drawing board and I'll take a day at a time. What will be will be and with a bit of luck, ok lots of it we'll all get our 's really soon!

I hope you're all doing great. It's awesome that you're not obsessing too much dawniem, works wonders for our minds I think!

Hope all the pregnant ladies are enjoying their pregnancies and all the TTC'ing ones doing what they can to become pregnant so sending lots of and to each and everyone of us.

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi! I'm doing Ok today. Trying to relax in my 2ww and hoping we did everything right this cycle. LOL Staying busy and it seems there's something going on for me everyday which makes it easier to not stress about babies.

Hope all is well with you ladies! and

User Image

9 years ago

I am 44 ttc. Have 4 children and a grand daughter but my partner and I want just ONE more. I have high FSH but amh good and no other issues. Any advice is welcome. Cannot afford fancy treatments and do not want IVF. Baby dust to all!

9 years ago

Hi all and Hi Msdavis , welcome to the group. I think you shouldn't worry too much about the FSH as the other tests were all fine. Just keep trying. I saw my consultants yesterday and all my tests were great too and one of them said women our age get pregnant and have babies alot so there's no reason why I can't do the same so I'm saying the same to you. She said for me to take 75mg aspirin when I get my but I'm doing that already anyway . She also said when I fall pregnant again I should come in for them to stuff me with progesterone haha, those weren't her exact words but I got the message. And I'd be scanned regularly.
Keep charting your ovulation and making sure you during your fertile week and I'm sure we'll be hearing your beautiful stories in no time.
and lots of to you.

Hope everyone else is doing great!

hello all.... I just wanted to share that I am 45 years old and just found out this past Sunday that I am pregnant and did it naturally! So it IS possible! I didn't want to do the treatments etc either. It was natural or nothing for us. After 8 cycles... on our 9th cycle it happened. All i did was track my temps and occasional OPK's on Fertilityfriend.com.

I'm wishing you are the best of luck and lots of baby dust!!

9 years ago

Many many and to you ctymom, you've shown us that it can happen at our age and I'm so thankful to you for sharing your story with us. You must be over the moon and rightfully so!!! Congrats again and make sure you take really good care of yourself. I'm hoping to follow in your footsteps soon!

Hi Ladies

Im 47 and ttc our 3rd child, I have 2 boys aged 9 and 11. DH had a vasectomy reversal 3 years ago, my FSH is good.

Today Im on 19dpo/cd42 which is highly unlike my cycles, but..... BFN :(

Anyine else get a BFP at this late stage in their cycles.

Good luck x

9 years ago

Congratulations ctymom! We live in hope!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo