Community post

Discussion

Looking for ladies in their 40's TTC

Hello :)
I was wondering if they are any ladies out there in their 40's ttc. Please add me as a friend and we can support each other along the way.
I'm trying for another child but have had a few losses along the way but not ready to give up just yet, not while I know they're still some eggs just waiting to be caught!
and to every single one of you out there!

583 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Hey there hon! There are plenty of us women of AMA out here. I'm 45 will be 46 in July and have been ttc for the last 3+ years. Had some ups and downs, some losses along the way as well (most recently a miscarriage at 7 weeks end of Feb. 2014). I thought I was over the baby thing, but apparently I am not quite done. I have good eggs, but cannot afford any fertility treatments (dratted insurance). So it's au naturale or nothing.
I wish you the best of luck. Keep us all posted!

Pix

9 years ago

Thanks for the response Pix, sorry to hear about your recent mc at 7 weeks, that must have been very upsetting. I'm in the same boat and recently a miscarriage at 6 weeks. I can't afford fertility treatment either unless I win the lottery and the chances of that are...ermmm nil I think haha. I'll add you as a friend and best of luck too! :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Onemorebaby, where are you in your cycle? I'm 4dpo today and chomping at the bit. The tww really is so difficult at times.
Testing before the 20th is ridiculous, but, geez I have a terrible time waiting.
Keep me posted!

9 years ago

Hey Pix, I'm on CD5...just had a miscarriage :( so I'll more than likely ovulate a little later this cycle, normally got a consistent cycle so back to trying asap, no messing around for this mama!
It's really hard waiting but good luck, let's hope and pray this is your month so sending lots of baby dust your way.

Hi, I'm 41 and trying to conceive. It's been 2 months so far.

9 years ago

Hi Jazmine, pleased to meet you, will add you as a friend and good luck, you'll get pregnant I'm sure of it. I actually wish I was 41! Or even 42 haha. But I'm 44, still going strong.

Hello ladies 40+,

I just joined today, am 46 years old (going on 47 this September). I am TTC#1 and have already had 2 losses. It's good to see so many women in my age group.

As the grandma of the group, I am still hopeful!!!

A fair amount of Baby Dusting to us all!!!

9 years ago

Jazmine and Music67, Welcome to the wonderful world of AMA! We all have the ability to keep each other hopeful and sane! I look forward to sharing this journey with you all.
Onemorebaby, I am sorry for your loss. But each new month is another chance we are granted! Catch that eggie! :)

Pix

9 years ago

Hello Music, welcome to the group. As Pix said, we're here to support each other through this journey. Let's keep all our fingers crossed and toes even and hope for the best. We'll get there in the end, we have to!

Any news ladies? I am 11 dpo and BFN....though if I turn my head and squint and hop on one leg I swear I see something...LOL.

How is everyone else doing??

Pix

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo