Community post

Discussion

36 ttc my first and scared that I can't.

This is my second month trying. I know the mind is very powerful and can make the body feel pregnant even though u might not be. Since i started my period at 12 yrs old I have the same symptoms as pregnancy every month. I'm so scared that the older I get the harder it will be. I have waited to find mister right since I was 26 and still haven't. I've been married and divorced and I now decide that I don't want to wait anymore. I read about so many women that hv been ttc for up to 5 yrs and are not able to and it makes me very emotinal. I just pray God will bless me with some baby dust.

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm 37. We've been trying since June. True the odds of catching baby dust is lowered due to our ages but not by very much :) I read somewhere it could take 6 months to a year. . .but I hope not. Got a positive last month that just faded away during a week. :( it was sad but it reassured me that my body is still trying so keep the faith! And Good luck! Baby dust to you!!

8 years ago

Thx bean78. I'm sorry for ur loss and good luck to u as well

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo