Community post

Discussion

help on mother's day

I didn't know where to post this but I need some help. Mother's day has always been an easy day/ weekend to get through. I have an amazing mom who has always and still is there for me but this year is different for me. Because of the fact that my husband and I have been ttc for 3 cycles now and AF is due today. We have been learning my cycles and tracking them now cause all this is new to us. This cycle was the one we were 100% on. We got the clearblue ovulation kit and hit it right on the head but still bfn. I know I can get pregnant because I was about 7 yrs ago but being 19 and with a no good baby father I got scared and made the decision not to have it at 8wks. I'm scared now to think that that decision I made is cause us problems now. If anybody has been through an abortion and later on to conceive and have a healthy child. Please, please help me. This is becoming so emotional and so not the fun joyful experience I thought it would be.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

It's okay, Hun.

I too, have made that decision at 9 weeks (I was 18, already had my first - she was 3 months at the time..we just couldn't have another that soon!) I went through the surgecial procedure, took therapy and about a year later fell pregnant my 3rd time, HAD to keep her - had a very healthy pregnancy, too!

I know exactly how you feel...I was terrified for a while that I wouldn't be able to conceive after having an abortion. To this day I still cry about it... But luckily, I was able to have another...and now that we're TTC #4, I worry that it still may impact my ability to have a sticky bean.

Just remember to take every day at a time, keep your chin up and don't be afraid to be brutally honest to yourself! It's the best way to face your demons and have a realistic approach.

Happy Mother's Day! And Praying for you to get your and that the stays away!!

9 years ago

Thank u soo much Joriefm. I really needed this. I didn't know where to turn and didn't know if people would be judgmental of my post or even respond. So I'm grateful that u took the time out to and that you didn't judge me. Thank u! Definitely what I needed to be encouraged to keep moving forward and leave my past behind me. Happy mother's day or I like to call it
"happy superwoman' s day" to u.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo