Community post

Discussion

Mine and my husband's first.using cb ovulation kit.New to th

It took me two years to get pregnant with my first child and only 21 which isnt normal and yes I know that it could have been my ex and not me. I have been to my ob who did find a cyst on my ovary but said it was normal and that everything looked fine. He did tell me to come back when i was ovulating so he could do blood work to check my hormones so I have started using the clear blue ovulation kit.So far one low result and 5 high results but no peak.I have been looking at the lines and noticed that both we quite visible today but still got a flashing smiley. I am new to all of this and would love to hear about success stories from using clear blue and tips and really just have someone to talk to through all of this. im worried that i possibly do not ovulation every month.I usually have pretty clear signs of when it's about to happen(discharge) but none this month and it's happened in the past. My periods are pretty regular though and my cycle is 30 days. Thank you advance for all of your replies

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hello! I used clear blue ovulations tests and conceived first cycle with them in Nov 2012. We are now on the first cycle ttc #2 and are using them again :)

For me it takes a lot of the guess work out of it and makes me feel more comfortable.

PS if you buy them on amazon.com they are much cheaper then in the store (at least here in Canada)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo