Community post

Discussion

Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers of Angel Babies!

I wanted to wish all of the Angel Baby Mommies out there a Happy Mother's Day. I know this day can be so hard but remember you are not forgotten, don't let anyone ever make you feel like is day doesn't belong to you as well. Because you are a mother! Sending you all my love and hugs to you all. Xoxoxo Heather

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

That's very sweet of you, thank you. To you as well :)

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

Thank you!!

9 years ago • Post starter

That is very sweet of you. I have 2 angel babies: one I lost Dec 2012 and another May 2013 a year ago.
Thank you for your kind words Heather!

9 years ago

I'm so sorry for y'all's losses. I lost my own baby on November 5th 2010 when I was 16 weeks pregnant, and it was the most devastating, heart breaking thing I have ever gone through, and I miss my angel baby every day. I just needed to post something because I remember when the 1st Mother's Day came after my loss, I felt so alone and my arms felt heavy and they ached to hold my baby. I don't want anyone to ever feel like that. I wanted to spread the love. :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo