Community post

Discussion

Any Late BFPs Out There?

I'm not gonna bore anyone with a long drawn out story, so I'll summarize: This cycle I was not charting my BBT or using OPKs. I had ovulation cramping on CD 12, which has been the day I've ovulated on the past few cycles. If I did ovulate that day, today would be 14 DPO - AF would be due tomorrow. I have PCOS, so it's not uncommon for my ovulation day to fluctuate, even on Femara. The cycle I conceived my son I ovulated a week later than normal. Has anyone gotten a BFP after getting a BFN on/around 13 DPO? I'm hoping I ovulated late and that it's just too early, but I'm losing hope.

Got this yesterday:
User Image

Linda

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi 2Frsty

I've never had a natural BFP but I've read about lots of people that do get a late positive. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Just a thought; I've a few friends who swear by reflexology or acupuncture. They had endometriosis & were told they would only conceive via IVF but got natural BFPs!

Might be worth considering as its relaxing you time if nothing else :)

good luck x

Me35, DH 35 TTC since March 2013 Diagnosed Male sperm issue ICSI #1 = BFP, ended 9.5wks ICSI #2 = no transfer Trying Eu Natural till next year as where there is hope theres a chance!

8 years ago

Thanks for the info! I have a friend going through her 3rd round of IVF and is doing massage and acupuncture this cycle!

My breast soreness has all but gone away, so seeing as is supposed to be here tomorrow, I'm betting she'll be right on schedule.

Linda

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo