Community post

Discussion

ovulation sypmtoms

ladies ! hello first time on this sight finally decided to join. can someone please help with ovulation symptoms ..i would like to narrow down the day i ovulated. please and thank you

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi from reading your message it sounds like you are sure you have ovulated. For lots of women they only know they have ovulated due to checking their temperature, using ovulation kits or checking cervical mucus.

If you haven't actively done any of that, then the guess answer is count back 14 days from when your period is due. Unless you have the 'industry standard' 28day cycle it is unlikely to be 100% accurate but it will give you a fairly good indication.

For next month it is really worth while getting some cheap ebay ovulation tests. Start testing morning & night from cycle day 10. Good luck

Me35, DH 35 TTC since March 2013 Diagnosed Male sperm issue ICSI #1 = BFP, ended 9.5wks ICSI #2 = no transfer Trying Eu Natural till next year as where there is hope theres a chance!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo