Community post

Discussion

14 dpo waiting to take 1st test

Today is the day af should have reared her ugly head and there has been no sign of her. For the first time in 2 years I haven't taken a single preg. Test, haven't charted anything or checked my cervix. I've just patiently waited for af to show. I'm trying really hard to wait to test until Sunday (Mother's Day!). For some reason I've convinced myself that waiting until then will magically give me a bfp lol. Anyways my symptoms are good. Slightly nauseous, food aversions to my fave foods, SO tired but not sleeping well, when I do vivid dreams, awful hot flashes, sore bbs, moody, cm is Def not what it would be normally this time of the month, headaches, stuffy nose and achy back. How on earth I think I can wait til Sunday is beyond me lol

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I have no idea how you can last that long. If af hadn't shown I would have done 5 tests by then :). Good luck to you. I hope it turns out how you want!!

[url=<a href=

9 years ago

I normally would have been testing daily from 9 dpo until af finally showed up. I just made a conscious effort to let it go. If I am pregnant the test will still be positive on Sunday and if I am not it will still be negative on Sunday. It's actually been quite freeing to not be handcuffed to charting and testing. Hopefully me being more relaxed is just what we need.....that being said it has been SO SO SO hard to not run to the store.

9 years ago • Post starter

Still no sign of AF. Today I can't stand the smell of bread lol. What is that about? I love bread!

AF arrived yesterday. :( Guess it's back to square one.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo