Community post

Discussion

So how frequently do you "do it"?

At the moment for us its every night.... Especially during "o" season. ;)

But it's not really working so far. I've had one already but this is the first for my partner.

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Wow you "do it" a lot!!!!!! We start as soon as I have stopped bleeding and try for every 3-4 days in the lead-up to the super fertile period and then try to get in as many of the three most fertile days as possible (this time all three of those days) and then once I have ovulated usually it is only once until I have had my period. Then it starts again.

Every day can make it hard to produce enough sperm. The research I have done indicates that once every 4 days is optimal for good sperm production, and of course stepping that up to every day during the fertile period would be great. It very much depends on his sperm health though. My sister got pregnant when they had sex every day of her cycle. We have a sperm issue (low count, low motility) so that wouldn't work for us. We got pregnant anyway despite being told we needed IVF/ICSI!!

9 years ago

We're taking the relaxed approach and just kept our normal sex "schedule" of twice a week. I admit though that when I believe I'm about to ovulate I get a little...errrmm, hurtin' for a squirtin'? LOL!

So far, we've been pregnant 2x both ending in MC since 2012

I think this cycle may be THE CYCLE! Lot's of abnormal symptoms for me and just a good feeling!

9 years ago

We fluctuate. Usually he gets frisky when he realizes af is about to be here. One last chance before the door closes lol. I don't pay much attention to how often after af is done but my fertile week we usually do the deed every other day. But we do back to back times day of ov and day after. Then we sort of forget to do it until I remind him of af lol. Today I am 14 dpo. Af was supposed to be here and she stood me up (thank goodness! ) Waiting to test until Sunday. (Mother's Day!)

9 years ago

We fluctuate. Usually he gets frisky when he realizes af is about to be here. One last chance before the door closes lol. I don't pay much attention to how often after af is done but my fertile week we usually do the deed every other day. But we do back to back times day of ov and day after. Then we sort of forget to do it until I remind him of af lol. Today I am 14 dpo. Af was supposed to be here and she stood me up (thank goodness! ) Waiting to test until Sunday. (Mother's Day!)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo